Thursday, June 2, 2011

last transfer .... BuhL!!! So excited!!

Wow! Well this week went smooth and all missionaries are in there new areas safe and sound! We have had wonderful weather the past 2 days and its warming up and clearing up! For the most part on all the transfers i have drove in it has been snowing or pouring rain so it was nice for a change to be driving on clear clean roads! What a blessing! Life is sooooo good and words cannot express how EXCITED i am to be going to Buhl Idaho for my last transfer to work in the field! I am excited cause i just wanna run run run my last few weeks and that is exactly what i will do! I am still in Boise cause I needed to help the new assistants get settles with all the stuff we do but ill be headed to Buhl tomorrow after we drop off the departing Elders at the airport... One of which is my beloved companion, Elder Nelson who is going home to Texas. Sad day:( We have become best friends and even brothers in the last 7 and a half months as companions and i will miss him choke! But i will see him again! All i can say is I am so thankful that through much praying and counseling with President Cannon, he has concluded that i need to help someone in Buhl Idaho and tho i only will get about 5 or so weeks there, I am amped to "GO AND DO!" I love you all and hope when i see u again ill be in a hospital on a stretcher dyeing of exhaustion, and over heated due to how hard we will be going! The church is sooo true and I love my Heavenly Father! Talk to you sometime next week.. SHOOTS!

--
-Elder Runnels

No comments:

Post a Comment