Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Can you all move to Idaho?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! All I can say is WOW! I am amazed at how much the Lord Loves me, and all his children! This week was the best week in the whole 22 and a half years of my life! I am loving life more than i ever thought i could and I'm loving being a missionary more than i ever imagined! I am blown away at how much joy is filled with in me and I have officially decided that i will never come home and I will probably never be released as a full time Elder. Sorry Mom:( I have just never been more Happy and I am pretty sure i an do this forever! Words just wont do and this email cannot express the last week of miracles and blessings and great things that have occurred. Simply put, I don't deserve the success that the Lord is allowing me to see and the Joy I feel as I watch others come unto Christ! I love my new companion and miss my old one... But all is more than well. President Cannon calls me to talk story cause we both miss each other... After seeing each other every day for over 7 month straight, It was a sad day when I left Boise but Ill see him soon... We found 6 New investigators in the last 3 days and we are finding our love explode for all 3000 people that live in this town. I will stop wasting time e mailing so we can get to work. KNOW that i love you all and KNOW that more importantly, Our Heavenly Father loves you all with and intimate and perfect love! Sorry family but it looks like you will all be moving to Idaho soon so we can be together... Nah nah nah, just joking.... Unless you want to? Nah Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment