Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dog bite


Wow! What a wonderful week! I have just loved working here in Buhl and I love the people here sooo much! I cant believe how easy it was to love the people here and how quick it I was able to connect with them! I am sorry I did not e mail last week, funnie story tho... So um we were contacting someone we were working with, and their neighbors had a cute little dog... It was an adult pitbull and it kinda bite my leg last week so I was in the doctors office. Good news tho, I got it stitched and its healing great and all is well! I am so stoked that this happened cause now I have a cool story to tell my grand kids some day! And the dog is going to be put down cause the next day it bit a little girl on the back. I asked the owner if my companion and I could kill it for them and they agreed so I'm stoked! Should be fun... As for the miracles here in Buhl there are too many to explain but we did set some dates for baptism for a few of our investigators, and they are doing great! We are so excited with all the work there is here and how much our friends are growing closer to Jesus Christ! I know we were both sent here for a reason and I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to finish strong here! Life is sooo good and the Church is Sooo true! I love you all and will talk to you next week! Aloha!

--
-Elder Runnels


No comments:

Post a Comment