Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wow! What an amazing week! We have done so much with the Lord guiding us to all those who have been prepared! We have had a wonderful week of teaching and testifying of Christ! I am loving the studies I have been blessed to have and i am soaking up every second i have just trying to read and learn all I can about this perfect Gospel! Not much to say other than I have talked to President Cannon and after a few meetings and talks we have come to some decisions on how I will finish my mission off! I am so excited and I obviously cant say a thing until we call out transfer calls but I cant wait! I will inform you all on what happens next week some time after we complete transfers! I love you all, the Church is sooo true and I love my Savior! Talk to u next week!

--
-Elder Runnels

No comments:

Post a Comment