Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the TRUE easter message

This week was amazing! It has been full of miracles and blessings that have strengthened my testimony and personal conversion... Funnie, That's what i came out here to help others with and in return the Lord has blessed me more than i ever deserve and should have been! I have such a deep embedded love in me of my Heavenly Father and of Jesus Christ! I have loved sharing the TRUE Easter message and the hope that the Resurrection of Jesus Christ brings! I just love the people we work with and my companion (Elder Nelson) and I would do anything for them! ANYTHING!!! I feel like the church hymn goes "I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me" and i might add "The love Jesus offers [US]" We are blessed to have this two way communication with him! I am taken back to realize that this Almighty God, the Creator of the universe and of our lives still finds time to listen to my seemingly meaningless pleads and wants!!! I know He lives and loves us more than we can, and maybe ever will imagine! We were blessed to teach another lesson in the Temple waiting room! We have been taking more and more of our investigators to the Temple to teach in The House of God! The power it brings and the overwhelming Spirit it invites is second to none! We have been giving many blessings this week and i need to express my gratitude for the Eternal trust and blessing that the Priesthood is! It is truly how the Power of God is manifest to us, his children! On a less spiritual note, we have had a fun Easter too! We died Easter eggs with a couple of families with children as we taught about Jesus! We were fed beyond belief at the homes of members that we chose to stop by and see! We were able to teach and testify of the Atonement and it was just all in all a wonderful time! We were able to see the Nawahines and share a nice thought with them! It was crazy to see all their family calm down, including all the kids, as we started and ended with a prayer! I just love being a missionary and never want to give up these experiences or feelings! I know though that these experiences and feelings of love and the Spirit are not reserved for young men in Idaho, who wear name tags and knock on doors all day! We may all have it as we remain faithful and look for opportunities to serve and share! This is the Gospel of Jesus Christ! This is "Life eternal!" "True Christianity is love in action" so "WAKE UP, and do something more, Than dream of your mansion above" Help those around you and please plead with our Heavenly Father to recognize those soft promptings of the Spirit as we go forward! I love you all and i know this is the one and the only true church! I know "He is risen" and will be there for us in our darkest hour! Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment