Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Golden" Investigators ...

Wow! This week was awesome! We have been sooo blessed! The work here in the 3 singles wards we cover are blowing up! It seems that every day we get a call from someone who wants their friends taught! We really feel like Heavenly Father knows our situation and he leads those who are fully prepared to hear the message we share! We don't really do much finding like knocking doors or anything like that cause we have no time! I miss it so much tho! That is my favorite thing ever to do! We get to meet so many cool and amazing people that way! But I am grateful that we are able through the Lords hand to fill every free hour with teaching! Yesterday we were in the office figuring out the miles (We assign everyone in the mission miles restrictions) and a young lady walked into the mission office. She asked if she could speak with the missionaries and we said "of course! " She expressed how much she felt the spirit as she watched 'you tube' videos online about the church and she wants to become a part of it! She is 19 and knows her parents would be mad if she joined but we assured her God would provide her strength to speak, when the time was right, to them! It was amazing and she left with a Book of Mormon and The Restoration D.V.D.!!! These things happen all the time to us and we know its because Heavenly Father love his children! Wow well do any of you remember the funny guy i told you about a few weeks ago?, who thought i was from Utah? He was the one who said he talks to God and the Devil face to face... Yeah he just sat next to me again and now he is trying to tell jokes...??? He just asked me, "where does the hole go after you eat the doughnut?" I said i don't know and he said "that's easy... in your stomach! Then he started laughing and i was like.... ?OK?.... But he is at least nicer now!! I love life! Actually I love People in general! They make life fun! Now he is telling my companion about how his mom killed his sister! anyway nuff about him... I love my mission more than anything! I know the Gospel is true and I'm so grateful for the Book of Mormon! I think imma try to talk to this guy about it now so ill talk to you next week! Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment