Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time with an Apostle of the Lord .....

This past week was the best week of my mission by far!!! I have been so blessed in so many ways! We got the chance to hear from an Apostle of the Lord and we were blessed with miracles in our area as well! Transfers went well and we were able to get every single missionary to their new areas safely! The new missionaries are in and have settled into their new areas too! We have the Departing missionaries with us now and are sending them off tomorrow! We just have the final Temple session with them and their families! The session starts at 3:30pm and right now its 2:00 so ill try to be quick! I was so amazed with how powerful it was to have Russel M. Nelson of the Twelve with us, and Bishop McMullen and Elder Gonzalaz! It was the single most spiritual experience on my mission other than the M.T.C.!!! I learnt so much and my personal conversion was strengthened tons! I feel soooo blessed to have been here at this time to experience this! I have way too many details and tons of notes but i wont share them cause i have no clue where to start and end! We have found 3 new investigators this week and they were all miracles cause all 3 are ready to be Baptised! We talked with it to them and all 3 individuals said they have it as a goal in the near future and know how much this gospel will bless them! We have had the most powerful lessons lately and i love the changes that understanding the Atonement brings in an individual! I love my companion and we have fun together as we work! We do so many logistical things and errands for President and the missionaries that its easy to get caught up and have a bad attitude but we stay positive always and have a good time together! We have become Brothers and we love each other choke! Life is soo good here in Boise and i could not ask for anything else in my life! I know God lives and he loves us sooo much! We have a limitless potential to become like Him! We need to live up to it! Now is the time and I just am so pumped to be in the service in my Lords vineyard at this time! The Prophet and Apostles ARE called of God and i know if we just simply do as they do, We will be blessed both now and for eternity! The things i learn here will bless me for life and forever! I see my foundation getting stronger and its all because I feel My Heavenly Fathers hand in it all! I cant wait to enter His house (the Temple) in a few min. I love you all and hope all is well! I pray for you... Till next week!
-P.S. I talked to President about Extending my mission.... :) ill tell you about it later

-
-Elder Runnels

No comments:

Post a Comment