Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wow what a week! It has been a crazy good week and I'm so grateful for all that has happened! We have done a ton of driving this week from Oregon to Southern Idaho and everywhere in between! It has been fun tho! We love listening to talks and music on the drives and nothing is better than just good ol' talking story to my companion and telling jokes! We have just realized that at the end of this transfer which is in 3 weeks or so, we would have been together in this area for 6 months now! Crazy huh? I cant imagine teaching or doing anything with another companion cause we have a pattern and system of how things get done now! I love it! He will most likely be going back into the field at the end of this one cause his mission is over after this last transfer! I will stay in the area till the end of next transfer than i will most likely go back into the field too! Yay!! I cant wait! But anyway this week while in Buhl and Carey Idaho it snowed again! Tons of it! And it was weird how it snows down there. It comes sideways cause the wind is so strong! I got to see Elder Eyring again and Papa Kelsey! I love them! This week was so fun! We taught a lesson to a Girl in the Temple! We just took her in and sat in the waiting room and taught all about Temple and the importance it carries with it! We loved the spirit than after she even mentioned how powerful that place was! It was nice cause the Temple President came out and met her as we taught and everyone just loved the fact that we were teaching a non-member about the Temple, In the Temple! What a blessing it is to have this here! We have another lesson with another Women in the Temple again this week! We cant wait to feel the spirit it will bring! We have been having crazy experiences out of the blue! It has been fun this week to see how the Lord is working thru us in bringing others unto Christ! We have been speaking a lot lately too in everything from wards, to youth groups all over, to firesides, to Priesthood meetings, to institute, Etc. and it has been wonderful to travel and speak to all of the mission! We love it cause you all know me, if there's 2 things i love its Bearing Testimony of the Savior and talking to anyone! I love to talk so its fun to see how interactive the youth get as we teach! We started interviews this week and it has been smooth so far! I am excited cause tomorrow we get to go up to Baker Oregon and then to McKall Idaho to do a Baptismal interview! We are excited cause it is much more scenic up there than Boise! HA! No but everything is going so great! I love life and i love all the Friends we teach up here! Life in the Lords service is really the only real kind of life! I just love how much of the Spirit we feel as we go about hi business and forget ourselves! I love seeing change and people accepting the Gospel in its fullness! God is Great and is a god of Miracles! I hope you all have a wonderful week! Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment